Whether it's winter season, spring, summer or fall, visitors to Colorado have lots of options if they wish to enjoy live home entertainment. Each season, there are curtain calls for repertory theater and Broadway productions, children's plays and a range of musical performances.
See Colorado and experience these "must see" locations and occasions.
* Denver Center for the Performing Arts: In the heart of Colorado's Mile High City, the center is the home of the region's largest local, expert theater company. You'll take pleasure in leading performances such as "Always ... Patsy Cline," "Peter Pan" and "Fire on the Mountain.".
* Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center: Tap your toes to hit program tunes, such as "Cabaret" and "Singin' In the Rain" - world-class acts in a popular local location.
* Diamond Circle Melo-drama: Found in the historical Strater Hotel in Durango, this is where theater-lovers go to get into the act; audience participation is strongly encouraged.
* Fort Morgan: Visitors will certainly always be in the mood for big-band performances in this area, previous home of world-famous musician Glenn Miller.
* Winter season Park Resort: Considering that 1988, its ski slopes have actually provided perfect seating each July for the annual KBCO World Class RockFest.
* The Benedict Music Camping tent: Found in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, this 2,050-seat venue at the internationally renowned Aspen Music School combines Colorado best part with more than 200 premier performances throughout the summer.
* Chautauqua Auditorium: This auditorium in Stone, one of just 3 continuing to be Chautauqua performance websites in the United States, invites 1 million visitors yearly. Now in its 106th season, the unique auditorium features academic and cultural programs in the spirit of the country's historical Chautauqua motion for the whole community to take pleasure in.
* Telluride Town Park: With its extremely well-known blend of mountain and innovative splendor, this park hosts the annual Telluride Jazz Celebration.
* Music Celebration Park in Steamboat Springs: Take pleasure in mountain vistas and musical vibes at this place, which hosts the yearly Strings in the Mountains orchestral ensemble. The park also hosts 10 free performances each summer season.